Thank you for your interest in Ingleside Tutorial.
Ingleside Tutorial, Inc. believes the literal word and authority of the Bible. The methodologies of Charlotte Mason’s academic principles are how we implement this worldview in the classroom. If your worldview and/or belief system is different, you will not find us to be a good fit for your family nor your child’s educational needs.
The following is an overview of the admissions process:
1. Please familiarize yourself with the educational principles and methods of Charlotte Mason. We ask that you read the book For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macauley and watch the ASI videos http://www.amblesideschools.com/main/video/introduction. This is an important requirement in the application process. These are the methodologies we employ and embrace at Ingleside. Again, if these are not congruent with your family’s lifestyle and worldview, then Ingleside will not be a good fit for your family.
3. Submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org and mail nonrefundable $75 application fee for the first child and $35 for each additional child to the address noted on the application.
4. Based on the application and availability, Ingleside may extend a request for an interview. The interview will be with both parents. If the applicant is going into 4th grade and above we ask that the student attend the interview as well. During this time, we will discuss your questions, your child’s educational needs, and if partnering with Ingleside Tutorial is the best fit for your family.
5. For families/students still considered for Ingleside after the interview, student assessments will be conducted. Ingleside conducts math and reading assessments at specific times during the month.
Based on the application, interview, and assessments, Ingleside will determine if it can serve the student.
6. Once accepted,
a. A $250 enrollment fee is due and will go towards tuition.
b. Both parents are required to attend orientation which will be scheduled a week or two prior to the start of the academic year.
6. Tuition is $4,500 annually. Payments are due the first of each month beginning in August. Late fees will apply after the 7th of the month. Families can choose a 12 month or 9 month payment plan or may choose to pay in full.